20110209

Galerias Mall of the stars.

I used to come here very frequent when I was in high school and hang out with friends but the stars were not there, it's still a nice place to go visit now with hands prints of TV, Music and Movie stars of Mexico. most of them are well known in Latin America.


Like the Hollywood walk of fame the mall has stars and hands prints of Latin American celebrities everywhere in the mall. this one even has sports celebrities. most of these athletes I didn't know I have to confess but I'm sure they earn the right to be here.


I post this one mainly because this guy is very well known also in North America and probably Europe (I can't say for sure) but illusionist David Copperfield is also here, not sure why... maybe because every time he has a new show he comes to Mexico.  


This wing of the mall has only children's TV stars. you can see some of them pictured on the right.
the left window is a Mc Donald's.


The Main Promenade of the mall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...